ShowCarGarage  

Go Back   ShowCarGarage > Mike's Parking Space > Mike's Professional Detailing Services
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mike's Professional Detailing Services Looking for a professional detailer to create a flawless finish on your car's paint? Have Rotary Buffer, Will Travel...

Old 06-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Ultimate Hydraulic Knees

Ortho Europe Ultimate Hydraulic Knee

Here are two Ultimate Hydraulic Knees from Ortho Europe

This is my first Ultimate Knee purchased and build in approximately 1995 or 1996. I'm in dire need of some replacement parts to rebuild it. Neither of these Ultimate Hydraulic Knees are covered by warranty.

The components with the yellow box around them are the key parts I need to rebuild these two knees.

A few years ago, an employee named Anoy Kitchen at Ortho Europe sent me some replacement ball joints. See the shipping tag below. I have worn through all of the replacements. The reason why is because I'm very active and the metal cannot keep up with the human.

This is the part I need the MOST. This is the shaft that the ball joint bear rides on. Both of my shafts look like this. When I install a new bearing, because the shaft is so worn the bearing wears out in about a week.

These are the ball joints. All the factory ball joins from Ortho Europe are worn out. I have found a replacement bearing I can press into the ball joint but these replacements are not as stout as the factory parts.

This is a clip that broke, I could use a couple of these parts.

There are two large bearings and a rotating shaft assembly inside the actual knee component and it would be great to have the parts to rebuild my two Ultimate Knees. I could also use a handful of the tiny allen head bolts as mine are getting rounded out.

These bolts are wearing too just from normal maintenance when I take these legs apart to clean and oils them. I could use 4 of these, 2 new bolts for each knee unit.

These are the factory stamped serial numbers.

These are what's left of the shipping labels when Anoy Kitchen was so kind to ship me some replacement ball joints.

In the second boxed area below you can see my name, M. Phillips and at the time these were shipped to where I worked and that was Meguiar's Car Wax in Irvine, California.

For anyone reading this, I have sent the link to this website to Ortho Europe to make it easy for them to click on one link and see all these pictures.

I'm hoping someone at Ortho Europe can help me out by sending me some replacement parts so I can rebuild my Ultimate Hydraulic Knees.

These are no longer under warranty here in the United States and there are no companies in the United States that sell these units.

Detailing How-To Book and Detailing How-To E-book by Mike Phillips

Video Intro inside the ibook version
The Art of Polishing Paint

Here are the links to get the book from the ibook store as well as the paperback and e-book versions of the second edition of my detailing how-to book.

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine

Now available on the Apple iBookstore!

Click here to order your copy!

Video Intro for the paperback and ebook versions
The Art of Polishing Paint

Also in paperback form!
Have it by your side in the garage...

Ebook Version too!
Interactive interface...

The e-book version has hundreds of clickable links to products and articles on the store, forum and YouTube...

"Find something you like and use it often"

Mike Phillips
Cell: 760-515-0444
Mike@ShowCarGarage.com